Monday, December 3, 2012

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Winter Hyacinth

I got an order from Femme Fatale Cosmetics today. I order a few things for a friend for Christmas and ordered a couple of little things for myself.
One of the items I got for myself with this mini nail polish in "Winter Hyacinth".
The FFC website describes this shade as "a soft teal creme polish with white diamonds and hexes, as well as fuchsia and rose hexes both in metallic and holographic finishes."

I do love this colour. It is quite sheer. I am wearing 4 coats in the photos. I usually draw the line at 2, but I needed a little more intensity. Next time I may wear a pale blue or green under it so I don't need to use as much polish.

One thing I love about this polish is that it feels smooth on. Sometimes with glitter my nails can feel really rough and the glitter can catch on things, I find that really annoying!

In the shade outside. This is 4 coats, haven't put on a topcoat yet.

Indoors, natural light.

Femme Fatale Cosmetics in an Australia company! They sell beautiful loose eyeshadows, nail polish and blushes. They are very reasonably priced. I also got some free eyeshadow samples! They look lovely!

"Winter Hyacinth" cost me $4.10 for a 5ml mini, you can buy the full-sized for 12ml for $9.75.

Shipping was very fast and very well packaged!



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is really cute and very different, which is why I like it.

      Delete
  2. This looks great, I love the colour!

    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete