Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No Makeup VS Makeup

Never do I post pictures of myself with no makeup on...there is a first time for everything.

I want to show you the power of makeup. Now, for this...as I did it at night, I didn't do any eye makeup or any lipstick (just a bit of balm as my lips are drying out in this weather).


No makeup!! (you can click to make the picture bigger)


You may not be able to tell from this photo but I have pimples (like I always do) and uneven skin tone.

This is me after some makeup.


What I used:

Clarins Everlasting Foundation

MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer

Maybelline Pressed Powder

A tad of MAC Cosmetics Beauty Powder in "Smooth Harmony" to contour
My new Physician's Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in "Natural"
A tad of MAC MSF in "Porceline Pink" to give it the glowy look.

MAC "Concrete" eyeshadow on my brows.


If I had more time I would have put eyeshadow on as well. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your "no makeup" skin is like mine, you do know how to make it look flawless with makeup ;) which I'm always trying to do

    ReplyDelete