Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rant, rant, rant

If you don't want to read anything about me ranting about my weight then don't read on.

Rant Start.

I am officially over it! The worst thing about my medication is this weight gain. Before I started taking it I wasn't even a size 6 now I am creeping slowly up, more and more to a sz 12 pants and sz 14 top! What annoys me more is you can't lose the extra weight when you are on the meds...

I feel like a blob.


I had to get some things for the husband today. I tried on this dress which looked nice that I thought I could wear to my friends birthday party. I faced the harsh changing room. I didn't realise my thighs looked like that. I knew my tummy was bad (worst problem area), but it is worse than what I thought. I seem to sag. I tried on the dress, it made me look pregnant. I left the store.

It seems stupid to complain about your body weight when you want to get pregnant and are going to put on a huge belly...I'm just not used to being this big.

So I still have nothing to wear to this party....hmmm..

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment