Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm now on a spending ban for a couple of weeks...

Well today started off well. I went to see my friend John at his workplace (Rivers) and he bought me a lovely jacket and some socks. John and I used to work together in a restaurant and I always wore odd socks. The jacket is lovely and warm with fuzzy stuff inside it.


Then as part of my therapy I went to Eastland Shopping Centre. Big mistake. I wanted a to try a new foundation. This happens alot. I went in for 1 thing and come out with 3.

I went to the Clarins counter.
I purchased the Beauty Flash Balm - you can wear this an a foundation primer, use it as a facemask etc. It is actually a great product, I have used it before. Didn't mean to buy it though hahaha.
I also didn't intend to buy the Instant Light Complexion Perfector. I am using shade 2 called "Champagne Shimmer"...sounds delicious om nom nom.


And finally the foundation I bought. The Everlasting Foundation. I was matched to shade 109 aka 'wheat'...hmm does my skin look like wheat? It says it stays on for 15hours and it has SPF in it which I like too. It was marked as full coverage but that generally means medium coverage...but I will find out.


BUT I got a gift with purchase!!!! I got a makeup bag with large samples in it. These samples being
- Hand and Nail treatment cream 30ml
- Gentle Foaming Cleanser (Normal to Combo skin) 75ml
- Toning Lotion (Alcohol free with Camomile) 50ml
- HydraQuench Cream 15ml
- HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase 15ml
- Beauty Flash Balm 30ml
- Instant Light Natural Lip Perfetor in 'Reflect Rose' 5ml

Then she started admiring my eyeshadow...so she gave me a sample of their new mascara
- Wonder Perfect Mascara in 'black'

Then we started talking about Mother's Day so she gave me a sample of Vital Light Day illuminating anti-ageing cream.

So no more clothes or makeup for me for a couple of weeks... It's fun getting new stuff and samples too.

Then I was leaving Myer and forgot that I needed to get my mum a Mother's Day card. So I got for my mum and one for my mother-in-law.

1 comment:

  1. I just recently got the flash balm.. Only used it once today.. and I dunno.. Still not loving it.. But it's too soon to tell

    ReplyDelete