Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Breaking that spending ban.

Well I scored some money recently and decided to buy some stuff.

I needed to get one of my best friends a birthday present. Done. Can't post what it is on here as she will read it and find out.

One of my favourite Aussie handmade site is www.summerblossom.com.au - they make beautiful hair  accessories. I recently got this item.


Lilac Blossom Wrap (RRP: $15)



The flower is handmade with 100% silk organza. It is beautiful. 

For free they also sent me;


Arctic Rose Bobby Pins (RRP: $5)

You should definatly check out their shop, it is so beautiful. Just for your info, those pictures belong to www.summerblossom.com.au

I also got MAC Blot Powder in "Medium"... which is a pressed powder that I love.


<3



No comments:

Post a Comment