Monday, May 16, 2011

blush, blush...happy blush?


Physicians Formula - Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in 'Natural'



I love hearts!!!


I don't believe this is for sale in Australia yet but I got this from the US after a friend reviewed it. This products comes in a variety of colours. I chose to get 'Natural'. The product is a little different as it is meant to make you happy. According to the website;
"Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress."
Hmmm whilst I don't think that actually works I think this is a fantastic blush. I adore it. It smells lightly of violets which may turn some people off. I love the light scent though.


The bottom of the compact opens up where you will find a little brush (which I don't use) and a cute little mirror.


What the colours look like mixed together.

I really want more now. The have a pink one which I believe is called "Rose" and "Light Bronzer"...I think there are 5 or 6 colours all up.

They retail for $US13.95 - I paid a little less then that on US eBay even with shipping! Bargain!!


2 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty colour.. Kinda reminds me of Benefits Bella Bamba minus the huge amount of shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really pretty colour. I really love it. It looks awesome on.

    ReplyDelete