Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Coughing at a 21st with sapphire and diamonds.

Well, my chest infection is hanging around longer than I would like. You can't catch it from me anymore but I have an awful, hacking cough that wont go away. My mum got better after 3.5 weeks. I'm into my second week already, have been on two different types of antibiotics argh. It is very frustrating.

It's my cousins (well my husband's cousins) 21st birthday party on Saturday. I have no idea what I should wear. This stupid medication I have to be on has made me gain some of weight I am very aware of how I look infront of people. I wish I could still fit into my gorgeous, deep plum, floaty, silk Forever New dress.

I had my one year wedding anniversary on the 6th. My husband got me a sapphire and diamond, art deco looking eternity ring band. It is gorgeous. My birth stone is sapphire. It's from Michael Hill, where my engagement ring is from. I love that store.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get better soon! I've been on medication for a few weeks now. It sucks being sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou 1940house. I can't wait to get better.

    ReplyDelete