Sunday, March 20, 2011

So tired...

Oh my gosh, I am so tired. Some of my girlfriends came over last night and we played with arts and craft. My husband's friend J also came over. We partied up till 4.30am...Well J and I did. My husband fell asleep at one point so J and I took full advantage of the situation and ...let's just say I have some very funny pictures of my husband.



This morning my husband wakes me up playing the piano...I could have killed him. I feel like I have had no sleep...
Went to bed about 5.30am...haven't don't something that outrageous since before I was married.
Who said married people are the first to leave the party? and have no fun.


Last night was the biggest full moon in 20 years, it was so bright outside at night. Looked amazing.






I guess I have so many things that I want to say but I don't have the words...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Libby!
    Congrats! You won a prize on my blog :)

    Pls send an email to im_gomez@hotmail.com with your postal address

    xx Mez

    ReplyDelete