Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I'm really excited for it. Alot of my friends aren't :(. Maybe me being very distantly related to the royal family gets me this way?



Kate is doing her own makeup, can't wait to see that. She always does her makeup so I'm sure she will look great.

I wonder if she will wear one of the royal tiaras? Maybe the The Strathmore Rose Tiara or the Cambridge Lovers Knot Tiara that the Queen gave Princess Diana as a wedding gift...or maybe the King George III Fringe Tiara. Maybe she wont wear a tiara and just go with a veil


I keep trying to imagine what her gown will be like. I'm thinking she probably wont go strapless but maybe lace sleeves (not full length). I'm thinking ivory not white.  I'm sure it is fantastic dress. I doubt we will be seeing a boofy Cinderella tulle dress. Something more classic, most likely by a British designer (I'm thinking Sophie Cranston).

Her dress will go down as one of the most iconic wedding dresses of this era.

No comments:

Post a Comment