Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Almost Spring

It's almost Spring! I did do some spring cleaning today, I cleaned my son's room. I can't believe he is now 6 months old!

There are so many beautiful Camellias about - mainly pink ones, but a few white.

A perfect bloom from my garden



I need to re-do my nails. I usually go for my favourite red shade which is China Glaze 'Long Kiss'. It is a gorgeous deep garnet red with a metallic finish. I adore it.

China Glaze 'Long Kiss'



I got a little something in the mail...


....it was half price and shipping was from that day....


It is amazing. I make most of my sons food. This way I know 100% what goes into his belly. It is so amazing and quite compact.

I did put on some makeup in the last month. I went out to a family so, I just went neutral. I guess I have changed alot, 2 years ago I wouldn't be caught dead not wearing makeup and would be wearing purples and blue and greens haha.


I do need to update more often... I always mean too but life gets in the way haha

Cheerio x

No comments:

Post a Comment