Thursday, October 4, 2012

Makeup Review: Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

About two years ago I first purchased Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara from Myer. I couldn't remember if I liked the mascara or not. Anyway, it was my birthday a while ago and my friend gave me this as a gift. I thought I'd take the time to review it.

Firstly, the brush is quite large, and even though I have been wearing mascara for about 12 years it is easy to make a mess.

This mascara is BLACK! It's not a little grey or dull, it is pure black. I love this.

It has been quite warm today in Melbourne and I have been out and about and it has stayed put.

It doesn't flake - yay!

I wouldn't recommend this to people who aren't steady with their hands, as I said, it is easy to make a mess.


Price - It costs $38 in Australia, this is defiantly a con especially since in the USA you can get it for $19. Don't get me started on Australia marking up the prices of cosmetics....

This product is one Benefit's Top Sellers.

This mascara also comes in waterproof, brown and plum.





No comments:

Post a Comment