Saturday, October 13, 2012

October BellaBox

I received my October Bellabox on Friday - I was so excited.
It was pink themed due to October being breast cancer awareness month.

October BellaBox

My favourite thing in the box was the Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm Sheer Pink Tint (this is full-sized and not yet available for sale). I love it. It has buildable pink pigment that is hydrating to the lips and is SPF 15+ in it - a must for summer. It will retail for $9.

I also liked getting a full-sized nail polish! It is Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in Petal Pusher, which is a nude colour. I haven't tried it yet but I know it will be amazing. This retails for $13.95

The other full-sized item is Bourjois Smoky Pencil in Dark Purple. It retails for $20 - I love my Bourjois foundation so I'm guessing I will love this too.

There are also hair and skincare samples as wells a DKNY perfume sample which is great for the handbag. Oh! And a chocolate!!

I really love this lip balm.
Looking forward to next months box!



2 comments: