Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ahhhh sick

Today has not been a great day. I hardly got any sleep due to some serious coughing episodes though the night.
I had an appointment at my doctors. So after cleaning all the dishes (that my husband said he would clean the night before) I was out the door. I stopped off at a pharmacy to get some cough mixture. I was out in a flash. I went to step off from the footpath to where my car was parked and FELL! Pain rippled through me and I tried hard not to cry..I couldn't even stand up. One knee had been grazed open by the gravel, my other ankle hurt like hell and I grazed both of my hands. I must have been on the ground for a whole minute or two when the lady who works at the shop near where I fell came out. She was lovely and offered me a seat out the front. My body was in such shock that I lost me hearing, I just heard this loud buzz.
Anyway, my parents live just up the road and a few mins later I drove there and my mum patched me up. I love my mum.



I then went to my appointment and to add to my day I have a chest infection...*sigh* So, I have antibiotics, cough mixture and throat lollies and I still manage to feel like death. Constant coughing is really annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment