Friday, February 18, 2011

Things don't come in my size...

Don't you hate it when there is a sale on and all the things you like are sold out in your size? This recently happened to me. I went to place my first asos.com order ever...most of the things I wanted where sold out in my size :( booo. I also had trouble working out what my Australia body size would be in UK sizing.
I can never buy pants/jeans etc over the net because nothing fits me. I saw some lovely dresses but none left in stock that where in my size.
I then came across this hanky-hem top.



I really wanted it in black but they were sold out but I did get it in a nude colour. I was attracted to the straps. When I got it in the mail I was super excited. I got free shipping and they are having a massive sale.
Downside to this top... I have to wear a bra, I'm a 12DD and you can't NOT wear a bra...when I wear a strapless bra with it, the bra shows...when I don't wear I bra I feel uncomfortable and I'm probably showing through. I'm not sure if this top makes me look frumpy. I will have to ask one of my girlfriends.
I should be glad the the other items I wanted didn't come in my size, it saves on money.

I am waiting on some gorgeous China Glaze nail polished to arrive. I'm so excited. They should sell these brands in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment